Senior Quality Manager
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Manager to join a pharmaceutical organisation who are a worldwide leader in clinical trails supply. This role will be on a permanent basis and located in Slough.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- To check All goods received are not counterfeit medicines, by looking for evidence of tampering or anything suspicious. Check product description, quantities, expiry dates, batch numbers are accurately recorded and match POs.
- Ensure SOPs are up to date and reviewed on a regular basis, introducing new ones as needed.
- Liaise with the MHRA and Home office as and when necessary. To be present for any visits by the MHRA and/or Home Office.
- Become familiar with eQMS system and keeping it updated, ensure an effective quality system is implemented and maintained.
- Checks to be carried out by using pre-prepared template on clipboard per product arrival.
- To ensure goods that have been delivered by bona fide suppliers are to a high standard.
- Ensure goods that are damaged are returned to the supplier or destroyed by the appropriate contracted company.
- Check that goods supplied damaged by to clients are destroyed responsibly by client before issuing a credit note as described in SOP procedures.
- For cold chain products ensure goods have been maintained at 2-8°C by checking temp traces and storing them in the RP database, clearly labelled.
- Be completely familiar with stock control system Orderwise and ensure goods are booked in accurately, print off weekly stock reports and share this with key stakeholders and share any issues or concerns.
- Check that Warehouse and Cold Room temps are kept between the parameters on a daily basis Cold Room 2-8°C, Warehouse 8-25°C.
- Liaise with QP for goods arriving from outside the EU.
- Check that the temp probes are serviced and calibrated annually and records kept.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Attention to detail and thorough.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal awareness and sensitivity.
- Diplomacy with MHRA, Home Office and Clients.
- Have strong knowledge of The Medicines Act 1968.
- Have strong understanding of Eudralex, The Rules Governing Medicinal Products in the European Union, Volume 4 Good Manufacturing Practice, Medicinal Products for Human and Veterinary Use.
- Good Understanding of the Wholesale Dealer's Licence.
- Strong Knowledge of Commission guidelines for GDP of medicinal products for human use.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.