Science Graduate Sales Executive
- Experience Level
Our client is one of the world's foremost freeze-drying specialists based in Winchester, UK. It sells, services and supports benchtop, pilot and production analytic instrumentation, provides analytic and process development consultancy and services and carries out collective and bespoke training.
Due to business growth, Biopharma is now seeing to recruit a Graduate Sales Executive. This will be an entry-level position and the successful candidate will have a scientific degree, and the desire to succeed in a commercial sales environment. In return, you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop your skill set and career, working with Scientists in Labs to understand the daily operation in order to support the sales process development and consultancy functions and become a valuable resource to the sales team.
Covering all aspects of the lyophilisation process and delivering services in the fields of small molecules, vaccines, diagnostics, peptides, antibodies, ADC's, live organisms (attenuated and nonattenuated) probiotics, collagen scaffolds and medical devices, the suite of consultancy and process development services comprise:
o Thermal analysis o Formulation development o Cycle development o Robustness and stability studies o Scale up from lab to production quantities o Regulatory file preparation o Quality by Design
PRIMARY TASKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE BASIC JOB FUNCTION: Whilst this position is not a field based sales role, the principal duties include, but are not limited to:
* Team coordination and administration
* Meeting / communicating with clients and/or agents as applicable
* Participate in telephone conferences
* Preparing quotes for laboratory/consultancy work in conjunction with scientific staff
* To maximise closed leads across consultancy product areas through efficient quoting and following up
* Manage/update the international sales forecast for the consultancy product for agents in coordination with the Global Sales Manager and Technical Manager of Consultancy
* To maintain the necessary CRM records for the same
* Producing monthly and quarterly sales reports, participate in the monthly sales and marketing review in co-ordination with the Technical Manager of Consultancy
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE will have:
* Scientific Degree (medical/biotech/chemistry/biology)
* MSc/PhD in Science
* Laboratory Experience preferred
* Basic Commercial Awareness
* Fluency in English
* Ability to become an expert in technical areas and communicate that expertise with both internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills then please apply to this role.
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.