IT Technician - Audio Video & Collaboration Tools
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
IT Technician - Audio Video & Collaboration Tools
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious disease. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
At AstraZeneca we're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM
Here our work has a direct impact on patients - transforming our ability to develop life-changing medicines. We empower the business to perform at its peak and lead a new way of working, combining cutting-edge science with leading digital technology platforms and data. All with a passion to impact lives through data, analytics, AI, machine learning and more. Join us at a crucial stage of our journey in becoming a digital and data-led enterprise. Make the impossible possible by building partnerships and ecosystems, creating new ways of working and driving scale and speed to deliver exponential growth. Focused and committed, and backed with the investment to succeed, we're driving cross-company change to disrupt the entire industry. Ours is a place to innovate, take ownership and run with it. You're trusted to explore and to find new solutions, experimenting with leading-edge technology and grappling with challenges in a modern technology environment that might never have been tackled before. It's a dynamic and challenging environment to work in - but that's why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that's exploring new technologies in hackathons, or transforming the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross-functionally and inclusively together. Be part of a team that has the backing to innovate, disrupt an industry and change lives.
Come and join our End User Services team as an IT Technician (AV & Collaboration Tools) based in Shanghai, China.
The End User Services' role is to keep the business productive. Bringing together technology and service, with efficiency and security -we drive the effective use of tools, processes and ways of working. A unique combination of reliability, and proactivity and collaboration. Always maintaining our global standards, whilst seeking opportunities for improvement across all of our infrastructure.
- Work as the technical expert and level 3 support on Configure, install, and troubleshoot Audio/Video equipment and Video Collaboration equipment
- Work with the internal teams to troubleshoot Video Conferencing applications including but not limited to: Cisco WebEx, Zoom, MS Teams
- Manage and support A/V and other collaboration services in Shanghai HQ and more than 5 domestic branch offices
- Plan, deliver, and support world-class Audio-Visual experiences at global and local meetings & events
- Provide on-site hot seat technology operation for events
- Support and improve the existing digital-signage service in HQ and all the branch offices
- Research new technologies to improve quality and efficiency
- Identify the efficiencies and deficiencies of existing systems and take steps to improve the user experience
- Ability to conduct short-and long-term planning to meet current and future collaborative requirements
- Help contribute to the course for the team through annual roadmap planning and fluidly handle reprioritization
- Must possess a high degree of accountability, and commitment to meeting firm wide expectations
- Contribute to and drive the development of workflow for collaborative-related processes
- Responsible for A/V and other collaboration services asset lifecycle management across the firm
Essential skills and experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent degrees
- 3-5 years of A/V and video conference installation, management, and support experience
- 1+ years of experience with typical event theatre space technologies, broadcast A/V, routing and control systems, production lighting, LED/LCD displays, projection systems, live streaming infrastructure, custom audio-visual installations, video conferencing, etc.
- Experience with major industry manufacturers including Crestron, Shure, QSC, AMX, Zoom, Dante, Extron and others.
- Be able to read and interpret wiring diagrams, A/V flow, and other engineering drawings as necessary
- Experience in general IT support and familiarity with networking concepts
- Must have good business English communication skills.
WHY JOIN US?
We're a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. There's a diversity of expertise in our Technology group that's unique to AstraZeneca - it allows us to dive deep into
exploring new leading-edge technology. We enable AstraZeneca to perform at its peak by delivering world-class technology and data solutions. Our work unlocks the potential of science. We optimise and evolutionise AstraZeneca by maximising efficiencies and finding new ways to drive productivity. From automation to data simplification. We're not afraid to take ownership and run with it. Empowered with unrivalled freedom. A place to be open and transparent - we speak up, think creatively and share ideas. Our diverse contributions help us to make better decisions. But we have a constant drive to innovate,
and an appreciation for high standards. It takes challenging the status quo to add value in our ever-evolving environment. We love it here because put simply, we make a meaningful impact.
Technology at AstraZeneca is a home for purposeful disruptors!
SO, WHAT'S NEXT?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we'd love to hear from you! Click the link to apply and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en