Medical Manager Oncology
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Astellas was founded in 2005 through the merger of two Japanese Pharma companies Yamanouchi and Fujisawa. It’s the second-largest pharmaceutical company in Japan and among the top 20 globally employing circa 17,000 people worldwide. Our European presence includes an R&D site and three manufacturing plants, and we employ approximately 4,350 staff across EMEA. We are dedicated to improving the health of people around the world through the provision of innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products across several therapy areas.
At Astellas, Changing tomorrow is the ethos that guides everything we do. We work to turn innovative science into value for patients.
We are looking for a Medical Manager Oncology to complete our team with the following Key Competency Requirements:
- Thinks strategically in the development and execution of the Core Medical Plan (CMP) with the Brand strategic focus
- Collaborates cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to support the generation and communication of scientific and medical insights to internal stakeholders
- Ensures excellence in execution of all governance processes and budgets
- Able to oversee insights generation activities and ensure actionable insights are incorporated in strategic planning processes
- Demonstrates the value of Astellas medical and the value of Astellas products
- Understands and meets needs of product lifecycle management through resource deployment planning meeting stakeholder engagement strategies.
- Collaborating with Marketing in creating promotional material/activities for the own products of its therapeutic area.
- Reviewing and approving in ZINC the promotional materials of its therapeutic area, complying with the deadlines established in the procedure and according to local and applicable internal regulations.
- Establishing and developing professional relationships with opinion leaders and experts in their therapeutic area.
- Providing training to the commercial area on issues of interest related to its therapeutic area.
- Providing medical-scientific support to Marketing, Market Access, Business Intelligence, Regulatory, Clinical Operations and EHQ departments (advice, reports, recommendations, etc.).
- Coordinating and executing medical-scientific activities in product launches: product presentations, expert meetings.
- Participating as a local expert in internal meetings of the company and Europe HQ/GMA and provide medical-scientific support for external meetings (symposium...).
- Generating and coordinating activities of a scientific nature: educational programs, meetings to disseminate results, advisory meetings.
- Coordinating the preparation of expert and value-added reports for regulatory and market access issues.
- Develop and maintain the best expertise of assigned therapeutic area through self-study, company-provided training and scientific meeting attendance in order to enhance the contribution to the company.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Regulatory guidelines, Code of Practices and Company SOPs to ensure adherence and be a role model in the organization.
- Ensure all activities are following regulations, internal processes and SOPs
- You hold a Minimum Master in Pharmaceutical Industry or Health Science and you justify of significant experience as Medical Manager and/or Medical Advisor.
- Health Economics Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- Advanced level of English
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to grow within a strong and united team and handle new product launches in Italy!
Ready to join our enthusiastic team of professionals? Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.