Clinical Safety Manager
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
There is an opportunity for a Clinical Safety Manager to join a scientifically driven, global organisation who are providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to biotechnology companies worldwide. This position plays a key role in the drug safety process and is offering the opportunity to lead projects and manage safety teams!
The main Responsibilities in the role are as follows.
- Manage Clinical Safety activities and multiple large programs
- Manage relationships with clients and internal stakeholders by providing expert safety knowledge;
- Oversee clinical safety case management and aggregate reporting responsibilities to ensure client needs are fulfilled to a high quality;
- Provide safety review of clinical study documents, including protocols, study reports; and marketing application components.
- Create safety management plans dependent upon client;
- Attend business development activities such as presentations to prospective Sponsors, participation in Sponsor audits, generation of scope of work and cost estimates
- Write departmental SOPs and Work Instructions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and clinical safety experience, including project management and ideally line management experience;
- Previous experience of managing clinical safety activities for multiple programmes;
- Experience in writing departmental SOPs and Work Instructions
- Comprehensive knowledge of global clinical safety regulatory requirements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and motivational skills;
- Exceptional teamwork skills;
- Ability to work independently.
- Office based in Central London
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its headquarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0) 20 3928 8388 or e-mail on email@example.com
- If this role is not suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
Apply for Clinical Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly