Remote Europe - Medical Monitor – Paediatric Endocrinology
6 days left
- Experience Level
Do you want to drive the development and commercialization of medicines that will provide treatment to patients with little or no alternate options?
My client manages the entire life cycle of the drug development process; we are looking to expand within Paediatric Endocrinology and Rare Disease. With >250 clinical trials completed within the last 5 years, my client is a world leader in developing clinical trials and bringing new therapeutics to the market.
If you have a clinical background in Paediatric Endocrinology and experience leading clinical trials as a medical monitor, please see below.
- Provide medical expertise across the entire scope of clinical development and medical affairs
- Develop and deliver expert training programs
- Represent Medical Affairs within Legal, Medical and Regulatory review committees
- Apply medical and clinical expertise to inspire internal teams and external customers
- Build and develop business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Collaborate with Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plan
- Provide oversight of strategic clinical trial progression across a variety of rare endocrine disease sub-types and therapy areas.
- Medical Doctor (M.D, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent)
- PhD advantageous
- >3 years medical monitoring experience within Endocrinology or Paediatric Endocrinology
- Experienced writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal
- Demonstrated competence as a Research Physician / Study Director / Medical Monitor / Clinician Scientist / Principal Investigator / Sub-Investigator / Clinical Researcher / Medical Advisor / Study Physician / Clinical Development Physician
- Prior experience working with the FDA or EMA on responses to inquiries for study related information
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Clear internal promotion pathway
- Remote working flexibility
- Opportunity to travel the world
- Strategic oversight on multiple clinical programs
Get in touch...
- Contact: Adam J. Bloomfield BSc. MSc.
- Principal Consultant - Europe
- Email: abloomfield (@) barringtonjames.com
Apply for Remote Europe - Medical Monitor – Paediatric Endocrinology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly