Associate Director Biostatistics
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
EU - Office or Remote Based
Jonathan Cunliffe is exclusively partnering with a worldwide organisation to source an experienced Statistician able to lead and implement the delivery of innovative statistical methods into study designs.
This position can be remote based anywhere across Europe.
- Provide statistical input into other disciplines' activities and participate in interdepartmental processes.
- Consult internally & externally in the design of complex and innovative studies and trial programs as well as leading the DSMB processes.
- Develop statistical methodology & programming procedures within protocols.
- Train and mentor junior statisticians.
- Provide technical solutions and advice to staff and clients on statistical processes
- Minimum of MSc in either Biostatistics/Statistics/Applied Statistics or Mathematics.
- Experience with both early and late phase clinical trials.
- A good knowledge of the overall clinical trial process and of its application within Clinical Development.
- Competence in the preparation of Statistical Analysis Plans, analysis and reporting, across a variety of trials.
- Experience with DMC/DSMB processes.
- Knowledge of advanced and innovative statistical methods/concepts; Adaptive Designs, Bayesian Statistics, Estimands, Umbrella, Basket.
- Strong experience with study designs.
- Fluent in English.
- Candidates need to have right to work in Europe.
To discuss this role in more detail reach out to Jonathan Cunliffe at +49 3221 421 9777.
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Biostatistics Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- SAS Programming Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Statistical Programming Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Statistics Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe