Medical Science Liaison - Rheumatology/Nephrology
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Medical Science Liaison - Rheumatology/Nephrology - Midlands & North of England
Our client's people channel their passion and commitment into aiming to improve the health of their patients. Together they are focusing on some of the world's unresolved health issues and creating solutions and opportunities for some of the most challenging conditions of the body and mind.
They aim to innovate with integrity and are committed to conducting business ethically and in compliance with the laws and regulations of the countries where they operate.
A new opportunity has arisen within their Medical Affairs function for a Medical Science Liaison at the location shown.
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is a field based, non-promotional medical and scientific role. You will be seen as the credible scientific expert from the field, developing partnerships with investigators, opinion leaders and healthcare professionals in high quality scientific and clinical exchanges on current marketed products and development compounds.
Through this you will support local Account teams in the delivery of their objectives.
A key part of the role will be to share knowledge and insight with cross-functional colleagues and to provide technical input into brand/medical activities.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- Degree level qualified to at least BSc level (MSc / PhD / MPharm)
- Commercially aware and how to operate compliantly with respect to codes and regulations
- Therapy area experience in rheumatology/nephrology preferred
- Experience of working in a pre-license environment
- Significant medical/clinical experience as MSL the UK pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrate an ability to be accountable for all scientific and clinical activities undertaken with a respective clinician, developing an appropriate strategic plan for these activities
- External customer focus with strong networking capabilities and integration with KOLs
- Excellent influencing, networking, presentation and communication skills and a proven track record of team cross-functional team working
A highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package will be offered.
For further information please apply online contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 31559