Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Thornshaw Scientific is currently working on behalf of our client for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist.
The role will be a fundamental part of their R-D team, and the successful candidates will be responsible for key deliverables, fundamental to the company’s long-term strategies in European and global markets. Core to their success is recruiting the right people who will thrive in their culture, enabling company performance to excel while also achieving your personal career goals.
Strong communication and organisational skills are key, as well as attention to detail and the focus to get the job done in an efficient, timely and accurate manner. This is a technically demanding, but very rewarding role for scientists looking to forge a career in a cutting-edge crop protection company.
Education & Experience:
- Excellent academic record in a life sciences discipline, e.g., BSc (mandatory), preferably agrochemical/chemistry based, minimum 2.1.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in regulatory affairs, ideally within an industrial setting
- Ability to present clear and concise written arguments to support a specific regulatory or scientific position on a topic.
- Perform tasks in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team, in meeting strict timelines.