Human Resources Business Partner - 6 month contract
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
As PRA Australia continues to expand we are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our team. Based in Sydney, you will part of a dynamic and growing international company and act as a consultant to different areas of the business in order to create a work environment that enables the optimization of business performance and the performance of the people. This is an initial 6 month contract with view to permanent and could be the gateway for your long term career at PRA.
- You will partner with business leaders to identify business needs and potential challenges and deliver operational and consultative support to these stakeholders
- Help drive employee retention projects, launch and sustain HR strategy including organizational effectiveness initiatives across ANZ, approximately 270 employees.
- You will have the autonomy to streamline HR processes and identify areas of improvement
- One part of the role is operational, collecting New Hire information and creating Employment Contracts
- Build trusting relationships with stakeholders whilst respecting all matters of confidentiality, provide candid observations and take appropriate actions to deliver results
- Facilitate and implement HR initiatives using a collaborative approach with line management which will have a positive result on culture, employee retention and business needs
- Ensure flawless execution of established human resources policies and procedures and compliance of global and local employment laws and practices
- You will work closely with your Manager in Sydney; a very inspiring and motivated HR Director who can offer the coaching and development opportunity to move your career to the next level
- You will also be fully supported by the wider global PRA HR Management team who are industry experienced, passionate and truly want to make an impact to the wider business
- PRA strongly believes in creating work/life balance for it’s employees and whilst this is primarily an office-based position you will have flexibility to work from home regularly
- You will enjoy a highly flexible work environment in terms of working hours
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or educational equivalent
- At least 5 years experience as HR Business Partner or similar
- You will be proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude, be a problem-solver and strong communicator, advanced level of the English language is essential
- Previous experience in a global corporate matrix environment desired, international experience is advantageous
PRA is proud to be one of the consistent leaders in the CRO industry globally, employing over 18,000 people across 90 countries. We are committed to the future of clinical development & dedicated to helping our clients improve patient's lives through our partnering with new and innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We champion career development and are passionate about seeing our employees succeed. We achieve this by creating structured career progression pathways to exceed personal career goals which in turn creates stable teams and manageable workloads.
“PRA Health Sciences is an equal opportunities employer; we welcome and celebrate diversity in the work place and we strive to ensure that all employees feel safe, connected and secure in their working environment”