Contract Clinical Trial Associate/Clinical Research Coordinator
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Contract Clinical Research Coordinator - 100% Capacity - Mid-Sized CRO - Early Phase Oncology
Upsilon Global are currently looking for an experienced Contract Clinical Research Coordinator on behalf of one of our specialist CRO partners. Working within a small team, you’ll be supporting the clinical department with administration for essential documents as well as clinical trial support in a wider context. Being a small organisation, you’ll have the opportunity to experience a wider range of responsibility than typical larger organisations, with great progression potential for your career if you’re looking to progress into a CRA capacity.
Experience as a CRC is essential, along with the ability to self-motivate and self-manage as this is a home-based position.
Details confidential, information available upon request. Specialist oncology CRO with major expansion plans in the US, wider Europe and APAC. Extremely well respected, based on a long-standing reputation of high-quality delivery in highly scientific protocols with a range of exciting pharmaceutical sponsors.
- Administration, identification and filing of crucial documents for TMF to assist with inspection readiness for pivotal studies.
- Prepare site for monitoring
- Administration and clinical trial support (supplies, documentation, assistance to Quality management team and other ad-hoc tasks)
- To create and maintain Project Documents and TMF (Trial Master Files) in accordance to ICH-GCP.
- If required, you will be asked to accompany Clinical project manager and research associate on site visits.
- To attend, prepare and take minutes of regular project meetings
- Previous CRC experience of 3 years' minimum
- Excellent demonstration of communication skills, including an ability to ensure that important information is consistently shared with managers, peers, team members, and business partners in a timely manner and an ability to facilitate functional team meetings
- Demonstration of proactivity and initiative, including reliably delivering on assignments and demonstrating a willingness to receive feedback and course correct.
Other skills and abilities
- The ability to communicate effectively in English
- Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to support the clinical team
Apply for Contract Clinical Trial Associate/Clinical Research Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly