Global Data Manager
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Global Data Manager – Spain (home-based)
Our client is ranked amongst the top CRO’s and employers worldwide helping develop lifesaving and improving drugs. In order to help with company expansion, they are looking for experienced Lead / Global Data Managers to join the team working with either one specific sponsor or within the full service team working with multiple sponsors.
Who you are?
You will be an experienced Clinical Data Manager with previous experience leading data management activities looking to develop their career within a leading CRO who enjoys working within a well-established team. If working for one named sponsor is especially important then this could prove the right role for you
Your typical responsibilities will include.
- Serving as primary client liaison for Data Management issues with both client studies and external vendor contacts
- Tracking milestones and tasks for assigned projects
- Ensuring timely completion of all project status reporting
- Interfacing with team members across all departments as needed
- Providing study specific, including protocol training, to extended Data Management team members as appropriate
- Attending client kick off and investigator meetings as required
- Ensure QC steps are implemented so quality deliverables are provided
- Ensuring project deliverables are achieved in terms of timelines and quality
- Setting timelines for CRO/study team
- Identifying and negating study issues early in the start-up process
- Oversight of CRO performing hands on data management tasks from start-up through database lock
- Providing system demonstrations as needed to study team members
- External vendor management including creating Data Transfer Agreements
Undergraduate Life Science degree
Proven industry experience within Clinical Data Management at Team Lead level
Excellent written and spoken English
EDC system experience, ideally Medidata RAVE
Experience working within all the steps of the Data Management lifecycle
Together with a competitive salary, our client is offering a comprehensive range of benefits and an excellent working environment. As they continue to expand, there will be career opportunities on a truly global scale.
For further information please get in contact email@example.com
Apply for Global Data Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly