Graduate Project Finance Analyst
- Experience Level
PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
We are recruiting for a Project Analyst to join our team. Your role is to ensure the financial integrity of the PRA project finances. Through support of the Project Manager, and for your assigned challenging portfolio, you will manage the projects to maximize profitability and revenue for PRA, whilst minimizing PRA’s financial and operational risk. Key responsibilities include:
- Project Budgeting and Forecasting – Manage the monthly project forecasting process, liaising with project personnel and offering timely resolution to issues and omissions.
- Understand and Calculate Revenue Recognition and provide insight to senior management on project movements compared to forecast and contract.
- Contract Change Management – Ensure we have client approval prior to commencing non-contracted work. Co-ordinate and prepare pricing and manage delivery of the change document and legal contract to the sponsor. Be prepared to provide guidance on client pricing and contribute to change-order negotiations.
- Performance Management – Understand and investigate project profitability and operational efficiency performing value-add and behaviour changing analyses of actuals compared to contract and forecast.
- Ad hoc analysis as required by the project team or senior management to ensure that you remain a value added member of the project team, understanding any of the above and making a difference to project performance and delivery.
- Billing – Ensure that all billing take place on a monthly basis and are escalated to senior management for any issues. Review unbilled positions on a monthly basis, take actions to ensure that all items are billed promptly and forecast and manage project cashflow.
- Investigator and Pass Through Payment Budgets – Ensure that we have sufficient cash funds to meet our obligations as they fall due. Forecast and authorize payments plus reviewing and managing vendor spend advising where change is required
A candidate who is seeking a global employer who is keen to support their further studies and personal development.
You will hold a degree in finance related subject such as finance, accountancy, finance or a related subject
To really excel in this role, the quality that will take you and PRA forward is your commercial acumen, sound business mind and drive to develop. If you think you have these qualities and the professionalism that is key to PRA, this is your chance to shine in a fast growing, international environment that recognises talent and hard work.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.