- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
At PRA, we don’t make our 18000+ people great. It’s the other way around. As we have grown to a top-5 CRO, we have maintained the feel of a small company, dedicated to collaboration and passion for what we do. We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate. We don’t settle for the same old ways. Our passion for improving patient lives worldwide permeates all that we do. Put simply, we care.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading clinical research organizations and be part of a dynamic and growing international company. Your role as a Receptionist / Facilities Administrator will support our busy Mannheim office with over 400 employees.
Responsibilities in the position will include:
- Reception Tasks (switchboard handling, reception of visitors, calls management, meeting rooms booking, taxi / airport transfers)
- Daily correspondence mainly by email in Outlook in English language
- Courier coordination, support, shipments, Mail/Postal service management
- Managing suppliers, janitor and cleaning company
- Monitoring and working on the internal service ticket system
- Inventories record keeping (consumables, archives)
- Stationary handling and Orders (consumables, small furniture, small equipment)
- Health and Safety (Re-stock of First Aid Kits, Ensuring the Fire Extinguishers are in date and compliant)
Any other administrative assistance
Organized, customer focused, proactive, flexible, team player
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Eagerness to learn and develop in an entry level role
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com