Senior Key Account Manager - Generics - N West/ N East
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Key Account Manager - Generics - North West & North East England
- NEW ROLE AS PART OF CONTINUED UK EXPANSION!
Our client is the UK arm of a Global organisation operating in both regulated and emerging markets in over 100 countries. They have created an exhaustive pipeline of branded generics, generics and OTC products. They pride themselves on their commitment to putting patient care and safety at the forefront of their mission to become a leading UK manufacturer of medicines, actively supporting and promoting patient wellbeing and good health.
As part of their continued expansion in the UK, they are now seeking talented Senior Account Manager at the location shown.
The primary objective of the role is to ensure the rapid uptake of CCG / ICS / Health board guidance for their UK brands, resulting in sales growth and increased market share ensuring commercial growth and Rx (prescription) presence in the UK.
As such you will need to:
- Manage, maintain and develop CCG/NHS/STP/ICS key customer relationships (Head of medicine management, Medicine Optimisation teams, PCN's, ICS, STP, Key influencers , Other HCPs identified as KOL's such as pharmacy network)
- Develop a network of target customers and leverages these relationships to ensure uptake of Strides portfolio
- Have an understanding of pharmacy processes and pull through workings
- Ensure the appropriate account activity and strategy to drive prescribing uptake with head of medicine managers and optimization teams
- Prioritise accounts dependent upon strategy and potential, develop a business plan identifying key activity within accounts to drive business growth
Your suitability for the role will be defined by your previous success in a similar role from within the UK pharmaceutical industry. As such you will have:
- High level of commercial acumen with a proven track record with a demonstrable selling success with medicine managers
- Understanding of a Payor strategy and current NHS structure is vital
- Ability to work on own initiative, identify opportunities and organise work on an effective and economical individual basis
- Business planning skills, including ability to produce business proposals/cases and to support input into marketing strategies and initiatives
- Self-driven with a demonstrated ability to set and achieve own objectives whilst being a good team player
- ABPI qualified
An excellent salary and remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please apply online or call CHASE for further details on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31612