- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA remains at the forefront of digital health and our Mobile Health Platform allows for
decentralized clinical trials which enables us to engage with patients virtually and in real time
wherever they are in the world. Our digital health solutions leverage the technology at our
patients fingertips – smartphones, laptops, activity trackers , tablets and more – to engage
them in real time.
Be part of a company that is leading the way in shifting clinical research away from traditional
models and creating the opportunity for better science.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate-Tester (office-based in Livingston, Scotland) to join our Data Analytics department, which is part of an existing global team of approaching 1,000 PRA HS Team members dedicated to a specific key client account.
As part of this team of 30+ Programming Analyst & Business Intelligence Developers, you will ensure Data-Quality and Process-Compliance across delivery of a range of Spotfire Visualisations utilized within the Medical-Monitoring process, within a validation team consisting of 5 members.
Your role will include the following:-
- Review of documentation for accuracy and consistency
- Testing of applications for reliability and consistency
- Testing of enhancements for quality control by understanding the business needs and requirements, and to ensure features are functioning as intended
- Perform testing in both Development and QA environments to ensure the delivery of quality end results
A solutions orientated, analytical and customer focused individual with a strong focus on operational excellence!
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- An understanding of Clinical Trials or the wider Pharmaceutical industry is preferable but not necessary
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com