Project Manager/Senior Project Manager/Multi Sponsor/Multi Therapeutic
- Experience Level
PRA has been contributing to the battle against COVID since day 1 and whilst there is no doubt that we are currently working in unprecedented times, PRA has been great at creating a sense of unity amongst our employees and globally. Our Leadership have remained dedicated to ensuring that our employees supported and productive so if you join PRA you can expect increased technology and IT support for all global home-workers as well as access to extensive health & wellbeing resources.
Come and discover your PRA.
Our global Project Delivery team is world class and as a Project Manager you will have the opportunity to work within a structure that is constantly evolving to both meeting the needs of our customers and to support the growth and development of our team. Nurturing talent is a key priority within PRA Health Sciences and we place high value on advanced training and the expansion of skill sets wherever possible.
Working as the leader of a cross-functional study team and for a mix of sponsors, our Project Managers are at the forefront of this success. From the bid defence onwards, you will lead a team of other internal study team members with a high focus on quality to ensure successful delivery to our clients.
A significant part of your work will be to build and manage the study budget, implement actions to mitigate areas of risk, drive delivery across the full project, collaborate with internal stakeholders to track study progress and create study tools. Naturally, as a Project Manager, you will also be instrumental in the management of the client via close collaboration, both in person and remotely.
Innovative, forward-thinking and delivery-focused.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and we enable this success through consistent training, development and support. To be successful in this position you will have:
- A proven track record as a highly motivated and dynamic project management professional
- Experience of leading full service, multi-country studies
- Sponsor and budget management
- A strong commercial knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous proven success in working in a CRO environment
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Project Manager/Senior Project Manager/Multi Sponsor/Multi Therapeutic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Clinical Project Manager £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Project Management £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Clinical Project Management £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe