Qualitative Research Director - Oncology
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Qualitative Oncology Research Director
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 5 YEAR ONCOLOGY EXPERIENCE
I am partnered with a Healthcare Research Agency who have a truly diverse working culture. They cover an International project scope across different therapeutic areas and are offering the option of flexible home working if required. They are an extremely forward thinking company and have worked collaboratively throughout the Pandemic adjusting their culture to suit an online environment where social interaction is still possible.
The team is very diverse fostering a collaborative and cross functional environment and are seeking an individual that can fit well within the team but can create and foster new initiatives and ways of thinking within qualitative Research specifically in the Oncology and Rare disease space.
- Act as a guide or "mentor" to other members of the team
- Helping and upskilling those who have less exposure and understanding of research techniques.
- Very Consultative - delivering projects beyond the brief and offering a diverse understanding of the industry to assist clients with decisions.
- Working closely with both Regional and Global Strategic directors to identify new ways of thinking and ultimately bring a different strategy to their clients.
- Offer strong growth opportunities for the business
- Directly involved in the Pharmaceutical industry being able to enhance business strategies and bring in a set of "outside the box" skills.
- Act as a partner for clients
- 5 years Oncology Research Expertise
- Work at an advanced Qualitative level - able to identify and utilise different research and project techniques.
- Healthcare Experience is ideal
- Strong understanding (and hands on experience) of qualitative methods
- Understanding various elements of multi channel / omnichannel and (patient support)
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on email@example.com
Apply for Qualitative Research Director - Oncology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly