4 days left
- Experience Level
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is looking to speak with an experienced Senior Statistician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company.
This role offers the opportunity to work with one of the most exciting Pharmaceutical companies in the world. They require a Senior Statistician to work on an incredibly exciting range of projects across varying therapeutic areas such as Infectious disease, Respiratory and more.
As a Senior Statistician you will play a key role in delivering the companies mission to improve people’s overall health and well-being. Working as part of a leading global team, you will be able to achieve your ambitions and career goals.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic training and development
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Oversee and support with submissions to the regulatory authorities, check documents and respond to all regulatory queries
- Analysis of all available information to inform study decisions and develop decision criteria
- Identifying and improving opportunities and processes relating to study design
- Support in the design of clinical programs and provide statistical expertise
- Review work performed by others and make suggestions for improvement where necessary
- Perform validation and statistical quality checks on computer-generated output to verify accuracy.
Skills and experience:
- A good level of proficiency in SAS programming
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Extensive experience within the process of statistical analysis within clinical or consumer health trials and the ability to lead teams on multiple studies
- Strong statistical skills within clinical trial design and analysis
- A PhD or MSc in Statistics or Biostatistics with relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Apply for Senior Statistician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Data Analyst £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Biostatistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- SAS Programming £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Statistical Programming £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe