Process Compliance Officer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s Manufacturing Team is responsible for the production and aseptic fill and finish of vectors, for our clients and partners, to GMP standard.
As a Process Compliance Officer you will work alongside the GMP Manufacturing teams to ensure the timely completion of batch related issues, as well as ensuring compliance with internal and external GMP requirements.
The ideal candidate will be organised, self-motivated, pragmatic, and have an excellent attention to detail. You will also possess good problem-solving skills, have experience of continuous improvement, and be able to motivate and communicate effectively at all levels. The successful applicant will also possess a strong appreciation for the requirements of both internal and external customers.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Lead investigations and root cause analysis into process and facility deviations
- Identify and implement effective Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs)
- Conduct regular self-inspections of the Manufacturing department
- Organise and facilitate individual and group training with regard to manufacturing SOPs and procedures
- Lead updates to batch and facility documentation to capture new learnings and best practices
- Lead and promote process improvement ideas to increase the department’s efficiency
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in Life Sciences or similar
- Experience of working within a GMP manufacturing environment
- Experience with Manufacturing documentation such as SOPs, Deviations, Change Controls Risk Assessments and CAPAs
- Competency in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Root Cause Analysis techniques and the ability to amalgamate and interpret complex data in an investigative capacity would be an advantage
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives.
(No agencies please)