Junior Medical Information
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide healthcare leader who are looking for a Junior Medical Information to join them in Belgium on a contract basis. Our client is focused on protecting and supporting people facing health challenges, so that they can live a better and healthier life.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- To respond in first line to all unsolicited on-label and off-label inquiries received from healthcare providers and the public.
- Accountable for research, assessing and compiling high-quality timely responses in a fair and balanced accurate format by relevant searching of literature to create clinical support for the products.
- To record details of such inquiries in a database according to global and local processes and creates and maintains related medical response letters.
- Provides the Medical Director with an update on relevant product issues.
- To provide training related to Medical Information processes to the relevant stakeholders and newcomers.
- To provide Medical Information support for other internal customers (marketing, medical affairs, external affairs).
- To be an active team member for the Medical and Legal Review Process of promotional materials.
- May participate in cross-function task forces/brand teams on an ad hoc basis.
- Ensures full compliance according to Belgian rules and regulations as well as MSD worldwide review guidelines.
- May be asked to provide medical training of internal stakeholders if additional support is required by the MAM/MSL or if there is no MAM/MSL available.
- You are an active team member within the DPOC function and handles incoming medical information requests, adverse events and product quality complaints.
- Reports adverse events to the Drug Safety Department and handles Product Quality Complaints within the established timeframes.
- Medical/scientific orientation.
- Knowledge of diseases and drug therapies especially related to MSD products.
- High level of scientific and ethical integrity.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent understanding of core systems, tools, and metrics included but not limited to medical literature software.
- Requires either a Master in life science or other relevant degree (e.g. para-medical diploma) unless relevant proven prior experience in this type of function.
- Customer, Market & Competitor Insights.
- External Customer Engagement.
- Disease Area & Product Knowledge.
- Medical Research Design & Execution.
- Medical Program Design & Execution.
- Data Review, Interpretation, & Communication.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.