Proposals Manager (Multiple Positions)
- Experience Level
Title: Proposals Manager (Multiple Positions)
Location: UK Homebased
Our client, a global clinical support organisation, is looking for an experienced Proposals Manager to join their team based near North London. In this role you will Prepare, coordinate, and facilitate responses for sponsor Requests for Proposals (RFPs) or Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Create winning proposals that address the client's needs while highlighting experience and advantages over the competition.
- Manage overall RFP/RFI activities – from initial receipt to final submission to the client – to ensure an on-time submission.
- Develop complex budgets for multiple study RFPs and/or programmatic requests.
- Experienced in mapping to client bid grids.
- Coordinate the contributions of team members to develop high quality, compliant responses that put the Company in the best position to win.
- Participate in team alignment calls and strategy discussions to clarify scope of work, gain insights into the business opportunity, understand key messages, and develop win themes.
- Ideally experience in Clinical Trials - can consider from more niche CRO/service providers.
- Circa 5 years ideally with RFPs, proposals and budgets
- Need to be competent with excel, templates and thinking for themselves.
- Can and will create a proposal from beginning to end.
- Can be in a proposal role currently or pricing.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3928 6631 or email on email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.