Senior QA / Quality Specialist - Be part of growing Company
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
This family-owned life science company has taken the leading position in their therapeutic area within Belgium and is taking over the international market as well. They are looking for a Senior QA Specialist so if you could be that person it will be a lot more exciting to work in a growing company where you can see changes and have the option to grow with them.
You will work together with another QA Specialist and a QA Manager, which is not a big team, so the communication will be faster and more efficient. The QA Manager told me she is looking for someone that wants to give input and is proactive because there is still a lot that needs to be done. Because they are growing so quickly there is the potential for you to progress into a QA Manager role if you would like so you can see the long-term perspective.
- Maintain and Improve the QMS (Quality Management System)
- Prepare and perform internal and external audits
- Handle complaints, deviations, CAPA's,…
- Participate in risk management, change control, quality improvement project,…
- Implement an eQMS
- Collaborate with other departments such as Regulatory Affairs, R&D,…
- Bachelor or Master Degree in life sciences
- Several years of experience in QA for the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry
- Good knowledge of GMP and QMS
- Ideally experience with QMS Software / eQMS
- Ideally knowledge of ISO 13485
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Market rate basic salary
- Attractive extra benefit package
- Extremely rapid growing company with more/better future career opportunities
- The company gives flexibility to work from home and has flexible working hours so you will be able to improve your work-life balance.
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Annelies De Baere, on the NonStop Recruitment website or on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.