Associate Analytical Scientist. Contract. Switzerland.
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you a technical chemist looking for a new challenge?
My client is the global leader within the pharmaceutical industry and is currently seeking a chemist to help them tackle pharmaceutical crime and create the conditions to bring counterfeiters and illegal traders to justice.
This is a great opportunity within a leading pharmaceutical company allowing you to put your knowledge and experience to the test, while also having the chance to further develop yourself in dealing with challenging processes. Last but not least, this is an opportunity to make a difference!
Please note this is a 9-month contract and is due to start as soon as possible.
- Bachelor or MSc in Life Sciences, forensics, Pharmacy or Medicines from accredited Technical University;
- 1-3 years experience undertaking similar roles in the Pharmaceutical Industry with a particular focus on analytical and forensic sciences as well as technology and quality Control;
- Excellent knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools;
- Proficient in computational analysis of field measurement data with Python, data management and integration skills is a plus;
- Proficient in utilization of special tools/equipment, lab automation tools and specialized facilities like spectrometers;
- Fluent in English.
Recruitment Consultant - Pharmacovigilance Interim and Project-based Solutions DACH