Senior Director - Pharmaceutical Development - CDMO
- Experience Level
I am collaborating with a small molecule CDMO specialising in clinical trial drug development who are seeking to take on a Senior Director of Pharmaceutical Development for one of their solid oral dosage and inhaled drug delivery, clinical trial production sites in the UK.
This organisation is extremely proud of their reputation and and employee satisfaction. Building on the platform of success to date, they have a strategy in place to continue their trajectory of growth through a organic growth and acquisitions. Its an exciting time to join a company with high ambitions that can help to take your own career forward.
The Senior Director will use their extensive experience to provide technical leadership to the departments of formulation, analytical services and manufacturing. Core focuses of this role will be to ensure all projects are completed within time and budgetary requirements whilst continuously analysing process to identify areas of improvement in safety, compliance, quality, cost efficiency etc. Ability to run multiple projects is essential.
- Technical team leadership, support and motivate
- Technical discussions with customers, KOLs and Key stakeholders
- Install and maintain world class levels of continuous improvement
- Identify root causes and troubleshoot appropriately
- Ensure successful completion of projects in line with company objectives]
- Collaborate and share best practice ideas with other sites
- Degree educated in Chemistry or related field
- 20 Years Industry experience
- Technical leadership experience
- Formulation knowledge and experience
- Excellent Project Management track record
- Competitive market salary
- Relocation Support
- Expansive company
- Market leading working environment
- Career development
Apply now to schedule a call or contact abyrom@barringtonjames or +44 1293 300 817