Home-based Associate (Investigator-led studies)
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The purpose of the Associate is to assist with operational activities relate to the planning, implementation and execution of Investigator Sponsored Studies (ISS), Co-operative group ISS, Collaborative and Research Development Agreements (CRADAs), Research Partner Studies (RPS), and Expanded Access (EA).
• working with other members of the dedicated group (Sr. Associates, Managers, Sr. Managers and Director) to support the timely execution and completion of deliverables in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs) and other supporting documentation
• enters data into source systems
• tracks essential documents and files them to the central document repository
• supports execution of operational metrics
• may be involved in coordination and preparation for meetings (e.g., drafting agendas/minutes, scheduling speakers, materials collation)
• may provide support for numerous other aspects of the process (e.g., compiling documents for review submission, budget and contract generation, site initiation packet review and approval, and study close-out)
• may include creating and monitoring purchase orders, ad hoc administrative projects, and assisting with formatting of presentations.
• BA/BS/BSc in the sciences or RN
• ideally 3 years' work experience in life sciences or medically related field
• Previous biopharmaceutical clinical research or clinical operations experience (experience obtained working on investigator-sponsored, industry-sponsored or industry partnered clinical trials, or working on clinical trials at a biotech, pharmaceutical company or CRO)
• Attention to detail and organized
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Written and oral communication; ability to work independently and in a team
• Delivery focus; reliable and respond promptly to requests
• Relationship building
• Policy, process and procedural conformance
• Problem solving, exercise initiative
• Time management
What is offered
• Permanent contract of employment with DOCS seconded to the client;
• Home-based with ad-hoc office attendance
• Salary according to level of skills and experience;
• Company benefits: 23 days annual leave, car allowance, bonus, pension and healthcare.
Why Join DOCS?
If you are looking for a new career opportunity with an industry leader, please send your latest CV* today to Elisabeth.Knighton@docsglobal.com or ring +33 964 25 67 65. *Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks
should assume their application has been unsuccessful*
Apply for Home-based Associate (Investigator-led studies)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly