Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Commitment to our staff is only surpassed by our commitment to advancing treatment options available to patients. We understand the importance of supporting and investing in our people. With 20% of our employees promoted last year, we don’t need to tell you that your career will thrive at PRA. We know it. And we can prove it. As we grow, so will you. Come discover your PRA.
We are looking for a homebased CRA to join our Clinical Delivery team in Finland. As an integral part of the PRA full-service clinical delivery team you will work across a variety of sponsors; opening the door to studies across a range of therapeutic areas. The Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites throughout the trial lifecycle.
This role involves:
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out.
- Planning and conducting various site visits (feasibility, site selection, interim and close-out) in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Preparing for and attending investigator meetings, coordinating the timely shipment and the subsequent proper storage and accountability of clinical supplies and following-up of drug safety issues.
- Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and work diligently to relevant guidelines
- Travel to clinical sites in Finland
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Previous monitoring experience in clinical trials , minimum 2 years
- Proven skills in site management including site performance and patient recruitment
- Previous experience in CTMS and EDC is a plus
- Excellent soft skills (include oral and written communication skills; computer literacy; works effectively in a matrix multicultural environment)
- Good organizational and time management skills, able to work highly independently
- Flexibility and willingness to travel with overnight stays
- Customer focus and right mind-set to meet client’s needs and skills in building relationship with customer
- Ability to set up priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in changing environment
- Fluent in Finnish and English (verbal and written). Required.
- Located anywhere in Finland close to a major city with an airport/good travel links to the rest of the country
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.