Research Qualitative Manager Healthcare
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Qualitative Research Manager
I am partnered with a Healthcare Research Agency who have a truly diverse working culture. They cover an International project scope across different therapeutic areas and are offering the option of flexible home working if required. They are an extremely forward thinking company and have worked collaboratively throughout the Pandemic adjusting their culture to suit an online environment where social interaction is still possible.
The team is very diverse fostering a collaborative and cross functional environment and are seeking an individual that can fit well within the team but can create and foster new initiatives and ways of thinking within user experience.
- Act as a Project Manager on different projects
- Effectively build relationships with new and existing clients
- Take on mentoring and Training opportunities by working in close collaboration with the JRE, RE & SRE's
- Work independently and autonomously taking lead where needed and dealing with clients day to day.
- 3 years Market Research Experience as a Research Analyst, Scientist, healthcare consultant.
- Qualitative Research Experience
- Proven project Management Experience
- Strong Commercial Management Experience
- Proficient in leading presentations and leading and writing presentations and other materials
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on email@example.com
Apply for Research Qualitative Manager Healthcare
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly