- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Location: UK, Europe, Remote
Organization: Global CRO
Known for its therapeutic excellence and over 25 years of providing world-class work internationally, over multiple life-changing therapy areas. This isn't just another CRO, they're committed to providing research that could help change any one of our lives. Their therapeutic experts are committed to streamlining client's path to approval so every partnership is designed to create research solutions focused on critical needs.
About the Role:
- You will oversee statistical analysis plan development, statistical analysis, tables, and data review. Along with the development of protocols and reviews.
- You will lead the statistical team for both single and group studies. You will have a detailed understanding of budgetary needs, timelines and overall clinical trial resource needs and requirements. You will have the ability to successfully manage client relationships.
- You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. You will be a self-starter with strong organization, attention to detail and time-management skills. You will take pride in the quality of your work and be able to work to a strict timeline. A minimum of 2 years working with SAS commercially. As well as a minimum of 2 years working within a clinical CRO, Pharmaceutical or Institutional environment.
- A PhD and MSc in a relevant field is required (PhD is a must if you've had less experience, commercially) You will have the ability to well within a team and build relationships with team members, management, and senior staff.
For further information regarding this role, please contact LTaylor@I-Pharmconsulting.com