Qualitative User Experience
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Director - User Experience / Research
I am partnered with a Healthcare Research Agency who have a truly diverse working culture. They cover an International project scope across different therapeutic areas and are offering the option of flexible home working if required. They are an extremely forward thinking company and have worked collaboratively throughout the Pandemic adjusting their culture to suit an online environment where social interaction is still possible.
The team is very diverse fostering a collaborative and cross functional environment and are seeking an individual that can fit well within the team but can create and foster new initiatives and ways of thinking within user experience.
- Act as a guide or "mentor" to other members of the team
- Helping and upskilling those who have less exposure and understanding of research techniques.
- Very Consultative - delivering projects beyond the brief and offering a diverse understanding of the industry to assist clients with decisions.
- Working closely with both Regional and Global Strategic directors to identify new ways of thinking and ultimately bring a different strategy to their clients.
- Offer strong growth opportunities for the business
- Directly involved in the Pharmaceutical industry being able to enhance business strategies and bring in a set of "outside the box" skills.
- Act as a parer for clients
- 8 years Market Research Experience
- Healthcare Experience is ideal
- Technology Background
- Strong understanding (and hands on experience) of qualitative methods
- Digital Experience
- Understanding various elements of multi channel / omnichannel and (patient support)
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org