- Experience Level
If you are an experienced Administrator or a graduate looking to take a start a career in Clinical Research, we have a fantastic opportunity to join PRA Health Sciences as a Project Associate.
PRA has been contributing to the battle against COVID since day 1 and whilst there is no doubt that we are currently working in unprecedented times, PRA has been great at creating a sense of unity amongst our employees and globally. Our Leadership have remained dedicated to ensuring that our employees supported and productive so if you join PRA you can expect increased technology and IT support for all global home-workers as well as access to extensive health & wellbeing resources.
As we continue to expand our global operations, our established and highly active Project Delivery team is now seeking an additional Project Associate. As a Project Associate you will develop and maintain project management documents and tracking tools essential to all aspects of managing clinical biomedical studies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Project Manager and Project Team to ensure that project deliverables are completed in accordance with contract and client expectations
- Facilitating project team and client meetings/teleconferences, e.g. scheduling, booking resources and preparing meeting materials, agendas and meeting minutes
- Facilitating internal and external system access for study participants
- Developing and maintaining project tracking tools and generating project status reports
- Generating and maintaining project specific documents, e.g. project specific training plan, organisational charts, contact lists, newsletters
- Managing site supplies/printed study materials and coordinating timely distribution to sites
- Coordinating project specific training setup and assignment of this to team members through internal systems
- Facilitating project team compliance
Driven, organised and approachable
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Administrative experience or a graduate level education.
- Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel and the ability to take and type up accurate minutes.
- You will be a strong communicator and have the ability to multi task and work effectively under pressure.
- Fluency in English is required.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com