PV Training Manager
2 days left
- Experience Level
PV Training Manager
Suitable Locations - North London, Bucks, Herts, Cambs
Competitive Salary + Benefits to include 7,500 Car Allowance, 20% Bonus, Private Healthcare, Flexible Home Working
We have an excellent new opportunity for an experienced Pharmacovigilance Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. This is a pivotal role in which the successful applicant will implement PV processes and procedures as well as conducting training and ensuring compliance for regional PV teams and PV service providers.
- Support the affiliate network within EMEA region.
- Maintain EMEA PV training matrix and liaise with L&D on learning and development
- Develop appropriate PV training and safety activities for EMEA PV partners i
- Support the continuous improvement of pharmacovigilance skills within the PV team and
external PV providers
- Lead and participate in wider PV Operations projects where required.
- Demonstrable background of training affiliate teams and service providers on PV processes.
- PV project management experience
- Strong understanding of PV compliance and legislation
- Ability to interact regularly with Local Safety Officers in EMEA region
- Experience of working with PV teams and partners in multiple countries and regions
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to make their mark in a newly created role. You will be working collaboratively with teams in multi-regions and will play a key part in streamlining and improving PV processes. The successful applicant will be rewarded with an excellent base salary, car allowance and bonus.
If this role is of interest, please forward your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 07387022963 for more information.
** Please note, this role is currently fully home based due to Covid19**
Apply for PV Training Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly