Automation Project Engineer
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market
We have an immediate requirement for Automation Project Engineer to work on Cyber Security improvement project at our client’s pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Kildare. The engineer will be responsible for automation system migrations to new controller local area networks and private cloud infrastructure.
Contract duration: Min 2 years
About the role:
The Automation Project Engineer will work on operation technology to enforce the production cyber security strategies by migration systems to new infrastructure. The Automation Project Engineer will be responsible for supporting all project tasks related to the project, including requirements, design, configuration and change control, commissioning, and validation.
- Work with other engineers (e.g. Plant, Equipment, automation) to determine the project requirements.
- To work with site automation engineers to define technical tasks and coordinate system migrations with site business teams.
- Draft site change controls, and qualification test protocols/scripts.
- Implement change by executing approved test protocol/scripts.
- Prepares construction documentation including redlining drawings/system schematics.
- To work with multiple projects team and activities while prioritizing work consistent with business objectives.
- Maintains detailed records and prepares communications and reports as needed.
- Works closely with a wide range of support staff including production, warehouse and packaging.
- Interacts professionally on a regular basis vendors and the general public.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelos’ degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic or equivalent industrial experience
- Strong Knowledge of Automation systems, including but not limited to PLC’s, HMI’s, DCS, SCADA, historians, and Microsoft operating systems
- Strong knowledge of Computerized Systems validation and compliance regulations and standards.
- Understanding of Industrial Data Networks, Instrumentation, and related systems (hardware /software).
- Knowledge of regulations applicable to the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Experience on supervising contractors including but not limited to vendors, project engineers, software developers, compliance specialists, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL relational database systems and Network infrastructure including design and testing.
- Good verbal, writing and communication skills.
- English proficiency.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Developed analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to read, write and interpret reports and business correspondence for a diverse audience.
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
- High degree of initiative and independent judgment.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and solution focused.
- Maintains a high level of energy and a consistent positive attitude.
- Ability to work alongside other employees within all levels of the organization.
- +5 years’ experience in a Project team
- +5 years GMP regulated environment
- Practical understanding of GAMP 5, 21 CFR Part 11, EU Annex 11.
- Strong experience in Process Automation Systems (Programming and ITC).
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with computer infrastructure, servers, workstations and operating systems
Apply for Automation Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly