Research Project and Operations Manager
1 day left
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Research Project and Operations Manager to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This is a contract basis based in Basel, Switzerland.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Represent as the Research Project Manager in charge for assigned drug discovery projects, starting at Target Assessment, and until entry into Early Development.
- Accountable to prepare project plans in alignment with the corresponding RPLs and project team members.
- Maintain and update project plans in the internal planning, tracking and information systems.
- Communicate with NRD Finance through direct interaction and with tools for budget planning and control. Keep project budget data (forecasts and actuals) updated in accordance to Finance and operations guidance. Foresee, control and report budget deviations.
- Be the reference point for all matters related to planning and budget for the assigned projects.
- Ensure alignment between project strategy and execution in terms of efficacy, efficiency and quality.
- Support the RPLs and other key team members with project management advice and technical expertise. Be the recognized expert in planning excellence for the designated projects.
- To work with RPLs to foster and enable a high performing team culture and community that is based on expertise and contribution of its members, shared responsibility, and the coordination of work towards common goals.
- Take active care for the risk management processes of the projects within your area of responsibility, in alignment with the policies of NRD and pRED.
- Recognise gaps, bottlenecks, accelerations or delays, challenge assumptions and propose options to close gaps and get projects back on schedule.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Proven adaptability and positive attitude toward changing requests and environments.
- A flexible and team-oriented mindset focused on a common vision.
- Creative thinking and strong analytical skills with an open mindset that is service oriented and a strong ability to work self-sufficiently.
- Capacity to organize, structure and drive project implementation activities.
- Scientific education (PhD preferred, Master considered).
- Industry experience, hands-on knowledge of the drug discovery process.
- Experience working in a lab, preferably as lab manager.
- Around 5 & maximum 10 years of experience (combining research, lab experience & industry experience).
- Experience as Project Manager in matrix environments, taking responsibility of R&D projects and supporting complex cross-functional project teams.
- Experience in implementing, coordinating and improving processes.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Research Project and Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly