- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An amazing job opportunity has become available for an Associate Scientist, this role is destined to contribute to the management of the life cycle and the chain of custody of Anti-counterfeiting exhibits. This role in based in Switzerland and is an excellent chance to grow as a Scientiist. Job Responsibilites
- Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned Anti-counterfeiting operations, net-works and/or PharmINT & Forensics services
- Collaborate with appropriate technical resources and experts to accelerate the libraries development.
- Support the execution of the global genuine Drug Substances and Drug Products collec-tion to ensure to support the spectral libraries development and maintenance.
- Support operations related to the development, validation, transfer and maintenance of accurate and traceable cross-divisional spectral libraries to support the development of robust multivariate/Chemometrics statistical methods for reliable, cost-efficient and real-time detection of counterfeit medicines:
- Plan and manage the collection of genuine drug products covering the manufacturing (i.e. Sites and Variants) b. Plan and manage the development, validation, transfer and maintenance of the spectral library.
- Collect spectra of genuine samples using vibrational spectrometric techniques as per the library development plan 5.
- Develop and maintain excellent working and reciprocal relationships with internal asso-ciates from other functions such as NTO and GDD to facilitate transfer of knowledge and deliveries of Drug Substances and Drug Products.
- Chemical scientist (with bachelor or MSc in Life Sciences, forensics, Pharmacy or Medicines from accredited Technical University) or equivalent education with experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- 1-3 years' experience undertaking similar roles in the Pharmaceutical Industry with a particular focus on analytical and forensic sciences as well as technology and quality Control.
- Excellent knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Proficient in utilization of special tools/equipment, lab automation tools and specialized facilities e.g., spectrometers, handheld devices labs.
- Good scientific and technical knowledge in analytical chemistry and galenical development.
- Proficient in computational analysis of field measurement data with Python with data management and integration skills is a plus;
- Clear record keeping skills with special attention to data traceability.
Apply for Associate Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly