Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Research Associate – Permanent – Ukraine
AL Solutions are searching for multiple Clinical Research Associates to work for a top 10 global CRO and to be based, permanent, in Ukraine however remote flexibility can be offered. Due to winning a massive highly exciting project they are looking to expand their team in Ukraine and can now can be entirely flexible on the role, responsibilities and salary.
This is an opportunity to work for an industry renowned, market-leading, CRO that have been at the heart of growth and innovation for over 30 years. Be part of a large international team, that offer excellent training, support, and development meaning that you can progress within your career far quicker than the industry norm.
- To report and conduct onsite monitoring visits
- If applicable, to be involved in the study startup
- Perform review of CRFs, source document verification and query resolutions
- You will be responsible for site communication and management
- You will be a POC for in-house support services as well as vendors
- You will communicate with internal project teams regarding the progress of the study
- Support the regulatory team in preparing documents for submissions
- Degree within Life Sciences or something relevant
- Experience as a CRA, within a Pharma/CRO setting, for 1+ years
- Previous experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Previous experience in either Oncology, Neurology, Gastrointestinal diseases or Dermatology (ideal, but not essential)
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out via:
Tel - +44 (0) 203 778 0909
Email – email@example.com