Medical Advisor Neurology
- Experience Level
- Design and lead the Global Medical Affairs strategic initiatives, working in cross-functional groups such as Clinical Development, Pharmacovigilance, Epidemiology, Scientific Affairs, Marketing, Communications, Outcomes Research and Patient Relations
- Interact with key healthcare providers to exchange scientific and medical ideas, including advisory boards and presentations at international meetings.
- Coordinate phase IIIb trials and "Investigator-Initiated Studies" (IIS) from a scientific, medical and strategic perspective, but also RWE gathering and Patient Pathway initiatives.
- Provide scientific and medical input to publication strategy and planning, reviewing manuscripts also is part of your business routine.
- Collaborate with commercial organizations and provide scientific input for the development and review of promotional materials, documents and presentations for the assigned drugs and/or indications.
- Initiate and build collaborations with local Medical Affairs in other countries and thereby ensure the seamless knowledge transfer and the integration of local knowledge and needs.
- Medical degree, specialization in psychiatry/neurology preferred
- >3 years industry experience, Clinical research desirable
- Ability to interpret scientific and clinical trial data
- Successful track record in planning, conducting and publishing basic science and/or clinical research
- Strategic thinking and ability to work effectively in cross functional teams
- >5 years’ experience as Medical Advisor/Medical Lead for a CNS compound
- Strong scientific expertise in psychiatry and/or CNS drug development
- Focus on the international scientific community, top level medical experts and all relevant stakeholders
- Sound understanding of clinical development and key study concepts incl. background, sample, size, design, timing, feasibility
- Able to build up medical affairs team by leading hiring efforts, coaching and mentoring other medical affairs professionals in the TA CREA.
- Competitive basic salary and remuneration package
- Bonus and stock options
- Generous vacation allowance
- Flexible working patterns
- Growth and development opportunities
Reach out to Antonia at Barrington James for more information:
Apply for Medical Advisor Neurology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly