Medical Adviser Haematology Norway
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Medical Advisor Haematology
I am partnered with a global pharmaceutical company seeking an expert in Haematology/Oncology to come on board their leading regional Medical Affairs team.
As a Medical Advisor, you will get the opportunity to impact the lives of the patients suffering from cancer. You will play a central role in bringing new treatments to the Norwegian market as well as supporting currently marketed treatments, collaborating with medical experts in building scientific partnerships, preparing medical education and overseeing clinical trial activities.
- Provide strategic, medical, clinical and scientific guidance to all relevant internal functions
- Build appropriate relationships and networks in the therapy area. Interact and collaborate with KOLs, influencers and key external stakeholder. Finds opportunities to innovate and digitalize
- Lead medical/scientific projects to meet local needs and evidence gaps.
- Create and drive pre-launch activities within the therapeutic area.
- Secure an in-depth understanding of our data
- Provide comprehensive product and therapy area presentations and training to internal/external customers.
- Advanced degree (Ph.D., MSc, PharmD, MD etc)
- Understanding of the healthcare system, stakeholder needs, and patient journeys
- More than 2 years’ experience in clinical medicine, and/or clinical/scientific
- Pharma industry, haematology/oncology and Real World Evidence experience i
- Fluent in English and Norwegian (oral and written)
- Competitive basic salary
- Additional incentives including bonus, healthcare, insurances etc.
- Global company and networking
- Clear development pathway
Apply for Medical Adviser Haematology Norway
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly