Project Coordinator - CPQP
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Project Coordinator will provide support in the Clinical Pharmacology and Quantitative Pharmacology (CPQP) including Integrated Bioanalysis within Clinical Pharmacology and Safety Science (CPSS) department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operational Support
- Assist with scheduling team meetings and preparing agendas and minutes
- Assist with contract/budget requests and tracking ongoing status (e.g., spend against approved budget)
- Coordinate Purchase Order creation and invoice reconciliation
- Support business reporting activities, coordinate generation of status reports
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Project Coordination
- Assist with scheduling of project meetings
- Assist Submission Project Managers with preparing necessary materials for meetings (timelines, slides).
- Maintain project records and files to ensure compliance with internal SOPs
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Process Improvement
- Assist with development of internal tools, processes, and standard methodologies
- Support process development/process improvement initiatives where required
- Assist with streamlining change management (e.g., planning and drafting communications)
- Bioanalysis Support
- Assist with cross-site bioanalysis operational support
- Support with sample and data reporting and logistics
- Assist with timelines and status reporting
- Bachelor of Science or a minimum of 4 years relevant experience in the biopharmaceutical industry which includes experience with late stage clinical programs with increasing responsibility in project coordination.
- Experience providing high quality, professional support service, working proactively and independently without day to day supervision.
- Proven skillset in information management (e.g., SharePoint management, storing of meeting minutes, presentations etc.) according to best practices for record keeping.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to work towards PMP.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and evidence of building collaborative relationships.
- Demonstrated composed and professional manner when dealing with issues, challenges, conflicts, and opportunities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and to build positive collaborative relationships with a variety of internal staff and external partners.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to meet changing business demands.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to assign priorities to ensure timely task delivery. Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and efficiently.
- Proven record of supporting multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Teams).