- Experience Level
An exciting position has arisen within a pharmaceutical organisation who are currently looking for a talented Lead Buyer (Procurement Construction Services, Facility and Manufacturing Equipment) to join them on a contract basis in Munich. This an excellent opportunity to become part of an organisation who are focused on contributing to improving the quality of life globally through the creation of ground-breaking pharmaceuticals.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable to consult and contribute to Sourcing Projects with focus on Construction Services, Facility and Manufacturing Equipment and develop category specific strategies.
- Counsel to the deployment of global projects as identified and agreed in category plan.
- Give advice to build up and further develop a Strategic Procurement Framework.
- Develop category plans autonomously and make sure that they remain current.
- Cooperate with regions and affiliates to implement the strategy regionally.
- Manage the relationships towards vendors and internal customers ensuring contracts are established and negotiated.
- To contribute to Procurement success with savings, customer satisfaction, risk mitigation or fulfilling defined KPI´s.
- Consultancy tasks towards compliance of Suppliers to latest regulatory requirements.
- Communicate with cross functional & international team for counsel of multiple projects.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, open for all business relevant topics and willingness to challenge as is process in order to add value.
- Strong negotiation skills combined with contract & legal knowledge.
- Interpersonal understanding and customer service oriented.
- Good communicator and influencer, Strategic thinking.
- Personal integrity as well as achievement orientation.
- Intercultural understanding.
- Ability to analyse data.
- Master or bachelor's degree, Pharma background appreciated
- Strong expertise and project experience in development and implementation of contractual agreements based upon e.g. HOAI and VOB, including clear KPI´s
- In-depth understanding of MS Office, SAP MM, eSourcing.
- Fluent English and German skills are mandatory.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Lead Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly