IT Systems Project Manager
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are looking for an IT Systems Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to providing life-changing therapies that can be developed for use in health services throughout the world. This position will have an overall management of a range of new IT business applications that are required for the organisation.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable for the overall management for the on-time delivery of the eQMS, LIMS & WMS projects.
- Re-baseline detailed programmes for both systems.
- Implement a structured approach to the continuation and conclusion of the projects.
- Review, evaluate and mitigate potential risks in respect to the projects.
- Ensure project governance is maintained including creating and maintaining project documentation, organising project meetings and recording their minutes and actions.
- Produce GANTT charts and resourcing details.
- Maintain Risk Management system and risks for both systems.
- Input and advise on the status of the project and suggest any changes or improvements.
- Ensure all internal stakeholders and recognised committees are updated with progress throughout the remaining duration of the project.
- Manage the overall budget in conjunction with key stakeholders and ensure cost effective and best value is maintained.
- Performs other duties as and when directed.
- Ability to evaluate complex situations and find solutions for them in a professional manner.
- Flexibility towards work assignments and new learning.
- Project ownership and pride in its delivery.
- Having a passion for delivering excellent customer service in a cost-effective way.
- You are educated to Degree level or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience of pharma industry and IT validation essential.
- GAMP 5 & Annex 11 understanding and experience.
- Must be familiar with the MHRA requirements concerning validated systems data integrity.
- Previous experience of similar scale system implementations.
- Prince 2, Agile or similar structured approach to projects and change management.
- MS Office I MS Project experience (experience of SAP would be of benefit).
- Seniority and gravitas to assume control of the current live status of the project and excellent communications and presentation skills to report to colleagues and industry leaders.
- Knowledge and experience of OJEU and ITT / Tender process.
- Budgeting and cost control skills/ experience.
- Familiar with risk management processes.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for IT Systems Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly