Project Manager, Early Phase
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
* Clinical Project Management (PM) opportunity in Early Phase.
* Flexible locations can be considered, anywhere in the United Kingdom. Home-based and office-based options.
* Global / Regional ph I-II Clinical Trials
Covance by Labcorphas supported the pharmaceutical industry develop more medicines worldwide than any other company, including the top 50 best-selling drugs on the market today.
Our Project Management organization is strong in Europe: 200+ PMs. Covance by Labcorp's Phase I PM team offers unique opportunities to gain exposure across a broad clinical trial portfolio. Whether your ambition is to work at the forefront of innovative clinical trial design or play a pivotal role in leading and coordinating global clinical trials in Big Pharma, we have the right job for you.
WHAT MAKES THIS JOB SPECIAL?
* You will create your work-life balance with a remote job (anywhere in the United Kingdom) that allows for flexibility in time management.
* You will see your international Project Management & early phase skills enhanced by having access to significant cross enterprise Covance by Labcorp Clinical Development expertise: from companion diagnostics, NGS integration into trial programmes, to adaptive designs.
* You will work with a broad spectrum of Phase I clients: biotech, large and mid-pharma.
* You will gain exposure to an innovative broad spectrum of projects from trial designs, to key compounds and platforms to delivery in global geographies.
You will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing international full-service early phase clinical trials from initial set up to final study report review. Here at Covance by Labcorp the work of a Project Manager revolves around 4 pillars:
Project Award : You will have a pivotal role in proposal strategy, development, costing, and bid defense for assigned trials.
Full-Service Overseeing : We will trust you to ensure effective cross-functional teamwork to secure the successful completion of your trials:
* Initiating and driving improvements to enhance efficiency and quality.
* Proactively engaging in risk management activities to ensure key milestones and project deliverables are met according to both Covance by Labcorp and client requirements.
Key Client Contact : You will establish relationships with client teams which result in client satisfaction, operational excellence and thereby increase potential for repeat business. You will also be responsible for appropriate issue escalation.
Budget/ Finance : As the final responsible to meet the financial performance targets for your studies, you will have to perform forecasting, revenue recognition, maintaining profit margin and to proactively identify out of scope activities and execute necessary work scope change orders.
Join us and see why Covance by Labcorp have been named by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers 2020 and more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers. We can offer you not only a job, but a stable, long-term international career.
- University/college degree (life science preferred) or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e., nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution.
- In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with a 2-year Associate Degree and additional 5 or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical, CRO industries or experience in a health care setting will be considered.
- Certified in Clinical Research - PMP, SOCRA/ACRP Certification would be beneficial.
- Recent and significant clinical research experience in a pharmaceuticalcompany/CRO, including demonstrated skills and competency in project management tasks
- Working knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatoryrequirements for the conduct of clinical development programs
- Advanced computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of software packages
- Experience managing projects in a matrix and virtual environment
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Financial awareness and ability to track project progress against financial milestones.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire effective teamwork and motivate staff within a matrix system.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example and to encourage team members to seek solutions.
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
Our employees make a difference in the lives of millions of people... and you will too.