Global Study Associate - 2021 Internship Program
- Experience Level
2021 Internship Program at AstraZeneca
Join a vibrant and dynamic team with the passion and drive to push the boundaries of science!
At AstraZeneca Poland we have a truly collaborative culture and way of working - supportive, open minded and eager to share knowledge. Our Warsaw site is an active and open community where you can collaborate on multiple projects, and find opportunities to further 'What science can do'.
The Internship Program at AstraZeneca is aimed at graduates and students of the last years of universities who want to use the knowledge gained during their studies in practice. This is an opportunity to raise your professional qualifications in one of the most innovative global biotechnology companies.
By joining AstraZeneca, you will have the opportunity to work with people who have an impact on the lives and health of millions of patients around the world, developing breakthrough therapies that push the boundaries of science.
Study Management Late-stage Development is accountable for coordination and delivery of global late phase clinical studies. Our teams are responsible for leading cross-functional study teams and providing them with global level study direction, information, requirements and documentation, to enable planning and execution of clinical studies in core therapeutic areas: Oncology, CVRM, RIA and Infectious Diseases. Typical responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Lead and coordinate a cross-functional study team of experts to ensure the clinical study is progressing as planned driving milestones achievement
- Provide input into study feasibility, study specifications, engagement of external clinical suppliers, and hold accountability for leading the development of essential study level documents
- Develop and manage relevant study plans including adequate input into study level quality and risk management planning
- Provide oversight of study level performance against plan, milestones and key performance indicators
- Ensure studies are inspection and submission-ready, according to ICH-GCP and AZ SOP and relevant policies/guidelines
We encourage you to read the job description and the requirements carefully:
- Student or graduate (medical or biological disciplines are preferred) with background in clinical trials and/or management
- Experienced candidate who wants to learn more about opportunities in a pharmaceutical company and make a meaningful change to your current career path
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Fluent English, good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as on a team
- Clinical Trial related experience
Posting is closing at 21st of April.
All submitted applications will be verified by us and assessed based on the objective criteria. Selected candidates will receive an invitation to introduce and present themselves using HireVue - a tool that allows to send answers to recruitment questions in the form of video recordings. On the final stage of the process you will remotely meet the recruiting team consisting of representatives of a given department. At the beginning of June, we will announce a list of people for whom this year's internship program recruitment process was successful.
The internships will start in July and will last from 3 to 6 months, depending on the department. Initial training (onboarding) and all internships, for safety reasons, are designed fully in the remote formula.
In this year's internship program we will invite over 50 people to participate!
Don't miss your opportunity! We are waiting for you!