Operations Coordinator 1
- Experience Level
- Entry level
As an Operations Coordinator 1 you will manage the administrative support across all Lifecycle Safety service lines to the Safety Operations and LSM functions as appropriate and provide support to junior administrative team members.
- Assist in processing of Lifecycle Safety data (collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information, determining status of incoming events, tracking timelines for completion of event processing, distributing event information to appropriate project personnel).
- Review and preparation of endpoint documentation, transfer of events to client and other parties, obtaining confirmation of report receipt and track submission.
- Assist with project workflow including database entry, quality control activities, and generation of Lifecycle Safety data reports, preparation of Lifecycle Safety submission dossiers.
- Assist with administrative team support e.g. project start-up tasks, creation and maintenance of project files, systems access requests, periodic distribution of AE listings and shipping of information supplies to sites.
- May coordinate, schedule and submit safety reports to regulatory authorities, marketing authorization holders, investigators, customers and operations team in accordance with deadlines
- Creating, maintain and track case folders, assisting in maintenance of document control storage and relevant systems.
- Perform project administrative tasks (creation of labels using investigator list, maintenance of personal safety files for mail merges and regulatory documents, oversee and co-ordinate administrative support by coordinating team/project oversight group meetings, dispatching documents via courier services, reserving meeting rooms and IT equipment).
- Bachelor’s degree would be preferred
- Good knowledge of medical terminology
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across all Lifecycle Safety service lines.
- Word processing and data entry skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Flexibility and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal successfully with many internal clients competing for attention, services and resources
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and colleagues.
- Highly motivated and organised with a flexible attitude
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.