CRA/SCRA (Regional Monitoring)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
CRA II/SCRA (Regionalised Monitoring)
South West England
Salary: Up to 50k (DOE) + Car allowance
Are you a CRA with a minimum of 2 years' independent monitoring on commercial UK trials?
Are you looking for regionalised monitoring in SW England?
My client is a global CRO with staff based in over 100 countries around the world. Due to continued growth, they require experienced CRAs to join them to monitor within their core clinical site management team, working for multiple sponsors.
- Regionalised monitoring of trial sites across
- Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring
and close-out visits
- Create monitoring reports and action plans
- Complete protocol and study related site
- Assist with development and execution of
patient recruitment plans
- Co-monitor with junior CRAs when required
- Minimum 2 years' independent monitoring of
- Ability to conduct 8-10 site visits per month in
- Must have worked on multiple protocols
across different indications
- Must have a life science degree
- Must have a full UK driver's license
The successful applicant will be offered flexibility regarding site locations with a view to reducing the amount of travel. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, car allowance and excellent company benefits.
If you are a CRA and have an interest in working for a market leading business, please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 0118 959 4990 for more information.
Apply for CRA/SCRA (Regional Monitoring)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly