- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our employees are able to develop their careers in exciting new medical technologies, and so can you.
Oxford BioMedica’s Analytical Services Group supports the development of products through analytical testing to facilitate manufacturing and process development, ensuring appropriate quality controls and use of analytics.
We are currently recruiting for a Scheduling Specialist to join the team. The purpose of this role is to perform the activities required to schedule analytical assays and associated activities within ASG.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- To maintain the assay request tracking system and complete the relevant assay request documentation.
- To liaise with assay requestor to ensure all the necessary information required for scheduling is available and to provide updates on the testing status.
- To generate sample lists in a timely manner so the SME and Sample Management can review them prior to the initiation of testing.
- Update the testing status spreadsheet to reflect the current testing status for all batches.
- Prepare the micro-schedule ready for QC Manager review.
- Schedule unexpected testing in the absence of the QC Manager; for example invalid assays.
- Support the management of stability study scheduling.
- Perform QC checking of scheduling documentation and other documentation as appropriate.
- Writing and reviewing Scheduling SOPs.
- Raise quality records (Deviations/Change Control/CAPA) and progress documents in a timely manner.
- Respond to general scheduling enquires.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- HND or degree in a relevant subject or experience of working in a similar role
- Able to use Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and instruction
- Ability to be flexible, proactive and solution orientated
- Ability to challenge current practices and suggest new ideas
- Confident in communicating both verbally and via email
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Organizational skills – able to perform activities and schedule assays in an organized, logical manner
- Service orientated – understand delivering a service to others
- Attention to detail – understand the importance of getting it right first time
- Understanding of GMP would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a scheduling role with be a distinct advantage
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives
No agencies please