Clinical Data Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Data Manager - Home or office based
Salary - Competitive
This is a very exciting time to join our client, as they continue to leverage their considerable expertise in the delivery of clinical trials. Their unique combination of operational excellence and the latest technology helps reduce the costs and increase the speed of developing new medicines. They are at the cutting edge, defining new and more efficient ways to design, capture, manage, review and visualize clinical trial data and are now looking for a talented Clinical Data Manager to join their team
Who are you?
As a Clinical Data manager you will be looking to join a team dedicated to defining new efficient ways to design, capture, manage, review and visualise clinical trial data.
What skills and competences will you bring?
- Have considerable experience in clinical data management in an ICH/GCP environment
- Have experience performing the role of a Clinical Data Management functional lead for EDC studies, from clinical database setup to lock
- Are experienced in all data management start-up activities, including database design, edit check specifications, handling of third-party data and user acceptance testing
- Understand data structures e.g. CDISC CDASH and STDM
- Have experience using reporting and data review tools
- Are a great communicator and have experience working in cross functional project teams and with vendors
- Understand medical terminology, clinical trial methodology and ICH/GCP and other regulations
- Have managed project budgets, including time spent on data management tasks, and associated timelines and projections
- Are great at planning, well organised and can work calmly under pressure
- Have a degree level qualification or equivalent experience
This provides the opportunity to work with a company with innovative and exciting technologies who encourage further training to develop your skills. This role can be home or office based.
For further information please contact Louise Clark +44(0)1293 584300