Investigator Support Coordinator
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Covance is a global, world-leading Life Sciences Contract Research Organisation that provides dedicated and fully comprehensive laboratory testing and drug development services to the pharmaceutical industry. We strive to make a difference to people's everyday lives by bringing essential medicines to the market.
At Covance by Labcorp we are looking to expand our team and we are hiring an Investigator Support Coordinator.
As Investigator Support Coordinator, you are responsible for the management and completion of team adminstrative and technical duties in order to deliver outstanding client satisfaction. You act as a liaison between your team and all other Covance by Labcorp departments and business units.
Your role as a Investigator Support Coordinator:
- Notifying investigator sites, sponsors, and affiliates of laboratory results, exclusion flags, and test cancellations as defined in the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Monitoring, tracking, and resolving requisition holds and informing the Team Manager/ Team Supervisor and the Project Manager of any delays.
- Check the completion of the requested documentation and interacting with the relevant partners to resolve the issues.
- Updating the database with appropriate information and informing personnel of additional testing needs.
- Managing incoming and/or outgoing telephone contact.
- Maintaining global communication and coordination regarding service definitions/changes for global processes.
- Documenting all service failures, resolve and escalate to management when the appropriate resolution is incomplete.
- Retrieving and documenting project-related information in a timely manner.
What Covance by Labcorp can offer you:
- A challenging and interesting position in a fast-growing and innovative environment
- Competitive salary.
- Ability to develop key leadership skills.
- Career opportunities tailored to your competences and personal goals
We're committed to the health and safety of our employees and their communities
To protect our team and members of our local communities, we are following COVID-19 healthcare guidelines by practicing "social distancing," minimizing onsite staff and enforcing utilization of PPE for those who are working within our labs.
- Bachelor degree or e quivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of work experience in administration or customer service role, preferably in a healthcare, medical or lab environment
- Fluency in minimum 2 European languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian , German.
- Excellent communication, time-management and organisational/planning skills
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Detail oriented mindset with proven ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Strong communicator and relation builder
- Ability to use computer and office software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus
- Knowledge of Russian or Polish is an asset