Entry-level job QA pharma: Corporate Development Officer
- Experience Level
- Entry level
My client, a CPO (contract packaging organisation) that specialises in primary and secondary pharmaceutical packaging and supply chain management services is looking for a corporate development officer to support the QA head and her team.
Together with this team you'll be involved in assuring safety, overall compliance and the whole range of QA matters. Furthermore you'll get in touch with interesting aspects of QA like validation management, cross-contamination prevention, supplier qualification. Last but not least you will be also working cross-disciplinary. With other words, you'll have a very broad experience making you able to build a broad basis that will open future doors for you in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Project-based work on multiple topics within the Quality Unit.
- Gathering data and information concerning pharmaceutical products & materials to do analysis.
- Customer and supplier communication and follow-up.
- Coordinating and executing day-to-day operational tasks within Quality Assurance Department.
- Working closely with other teams and individuals within the Quality Unit, aligning and collaborating on shared deliverables.
- Supporting the Head of Quality Assurance in operational tasks.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in (Life) Science, Food-hygiene, Process Engineering, or something similar.
- Affinity for investigating and explaining complex issues.
- Affinity with investigating and explaining complex issues.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Initial experience within the pharmaceutical industry or food industry is a plus but not required.
- Market conform salary
- Attractive package (pension, 39 days off, etc.)
- Dynamic, fast-paced, and innovation-inclined company in the pharmaceutical industry forming the ideal environment to kick-off your career and gain a lot of experience
- Growth support by a customised development plan
If this job sounds interesting to you, please apply here or send your CV to me, Sofie Thijs, via the web page of NonStop consulting. You can find me on Linked In as well. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help out the people in your network!