- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Title: Procurement Specialist
Location: Carlow, Ireland
For one of our global clients, we urgently require a talented Procurement Specialist to join on an initial 6 Month Contract (Likely to be longer). In this role you will be responsible for the execution of strategic direct and indirect procurement projects across the business.
- Collaborate with Direct and Indirect leads across the business.
- Understand supply strategies, execution planning and Global & Local Agreements – describing the benefits of these Agreements to the site.
- Ensure that all objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with company requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers
- Proven direct and indirect souring experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Engineering, Science, Supply Chain and or Procurement
- Proven experience working within a Manufacturing or GMP environment covering a procurement orientated role
- Strong systems knowledge – ideally SAP
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3928 6631 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Business providing Global Staffing services.
Apply for Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly